Along the gorgeous east coast of Taiwan, a hidden gem is discovered by Uniquefun in Yanliao, a local fishing port, where the Angelic stream is located. There is a natural formed canyon just right next to the Coastal Highway 1, which begins the Angelic stream tour.
The crystal clear water of the streamlet gurgles over the rocks, and keeps its ecological features with the indigenous forest. The chilly stream will wash away the summer heat while trekking in the jungle. Look up from the Angelic stream, you will see the silver lining of the canyon. Additionally, the amazing ecological abundance make it one of the most suitable family-bonding water activities in Taiwan.
While the water flow of river-tracing is rusher which makes the difficulties of the tour increased, the water flow of stream-trekking is smaller and gentler, it’s suitable for the beginners or a whole family to have fun together.
|Market Price||2,199 NTD|
|Sale Price||1,599 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
|Note: Additional fee may occur for transportation outside of Hualien City|
|Approx. 30 min||Assemble|
|Approx. 30 min||Angelic Stream entrance|
|Approx. 100~120 min||Stream trekking + Snack time|
|Approx. 30 min||Seafront park and container store Starbucks|
|Approx. 30 min||Back to hotels or Hualien train station|
Approx. 4 hours. Subjected to actual conditions
Meeting Time :
7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is NOT suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
Departure with minimum 4 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear light clothes or swimwear inside, and dry clothes to change afterward.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Uniquefun HQ)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please make arrangements with us at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
|Days Prior to Event||Refund Terms|
|8 days prior||Full refund|
|3-7 days prior||20% administrative fee|
|2 days prior||50% administrative fee|
|1 day prior or actual day||No refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company||Full refund|
Change of Booking Terms：
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.