Explore the golden banana grove by riding dirt-bikes on seashore mountain range!
Along the 3,500 year-old tribal village, you will overlook Hualien’s well-known scenic East Rift Valley. Once used by local porters as a transport route, now you can come experience this historic trail by motorbike, with a coastal mountain breeze in your face.
|Market price||2,399 NTD|
|Sale price||1,899 NTD|
|Extra service||1. Free transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
3. Foreign language tour (Prior reservations required)
|Additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly|
|Approx. 40 min||Pick up transfer|
|Approx. 40 min||Transport from Hualien to Banana grove|
|Approx. 30 min||1.Coaching 2.Test ride|
|Approx. 240 min||Riding through banana trails and enjoy the the view of rice field while having tasty snacks|
|Approx. 60 min||Return to Hualien|
Tour Duration :
Approx. 6~8hours ，subjected to actual conditions
Meeting Time :
8:00 AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
Participant Eligibility :
- Suitable for age 12 years old and above
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg.
Group Size :
Minimum 2 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
Important Notice :
- If you have no previous motocross experience, please check other dirt-biking route.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear long-sleeved top with long pants.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Uniquefun HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please make arrangements with us at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
|Days Prior to Event||Refund Terms|
|8 days prior||Full refund|
|3-7 days prior||20% administrative fee|
|2 days prior||50% administrative fee|
|1 day prior or actual day||No refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company||Full refund|
Change of Booking Terms：
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.