The Xiuguluan River originates in the Central Mountain Range, flows along the East Rift Valley empties into the Pacific Ocean at Da Gangkou. It is the longest river in eastern Taiwan and the only river that cuts through the Coastal Mountain Range.
Here, the river is a popular spot not only for river-rafting but also is great location for SUP. Cruising down the river you will get to see the natural surroundings such as buffalo, crested serpent-eagle, and plenty of fishes passing under your SUP.
|Market Price||2,799 NTD|
|Sale Price||2,199 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
Additional fee required for transportation outside of Hualien City
07:00 ~07:30 am
About 9~10 hours, subject to situational conditions.
- Transfer service within Hualien City
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
|Duration||Schedule Note: for reference, actual itinerary may vary.|
|Appr. 40 min||Pick up transfer|
|Appr. 30 min||Yanliao fisherman’s harbour beach|
|Appr. 30 min||Baqi rest stop at coastal highway scenic lookout|
|Appr. 30 min||Xinshe rice terrace (or Cape Banshao)|
|Appr. 40 min||Shimen March Cave|
|Appr. 30 min||Cape Banshao heart statue|
|Appr. 90 min||Shitiping Scenic Recreation|
|Appr. 120 min||SUP @ Changhong Bridge|
|Appr. 20 min||Jing Pu Tropic of Cancer landmark|
|Appr. 40 min||Amis Tribe Holy Sea Festival Pavilion (Snacks)|
|Appr. 90 min||Return transfer to Hualien City|
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
minimum 2 people.
- Activity may be altered due to participants/ equipment situations and weather conditions, to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not venture off to difficult terrains without guidance to prevent any accidents.
- If there is a bad weather during the expedition, please follow the instructions of the coach and leader.
- Always stay together as a team and assist others, do not venture off on your own.
- For unforeseen factors such as typhoons, earthquakes or downpours, Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour.
- Changes due to unforeseen factors will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing/ Swimsuits. Contact lenses is recommended.
- Take medication 30 minutes before departure if you have history of motion sickness.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance / 200,000 NTD medical insurance
- Tour guide
- Assistance for photographs
- For English service, please reserve 3 days in advance for arrangement, no additional fees required (you may tip the international volunteers for language services)
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Possible Cancellation Factors:
Tour itinerary may be altered or cancelled, subject to the weather conditions.
|To the date of Event||Refund|
|Cancel 8 days prior||Full Refund|
|Cancel 3 – 7 days prior||Incurring 20% administration fee|
|Cancel 2 days prior||Incurring 50% administration fee|
|Cancel 1 day prior or on the day||No Refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company||Full Refund|
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, Uniquefun will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.