During the colonial rule of Taiwan, it was an important place for camphor. In order to develop camphor resources in the east, the first camphor bridge was built in 1937. Later, with the expansion of the East Coast Road, a new bridge was built above the Zhangyuan Bridge in 1986.
Below the old Zhangyuan Bridge is the main water inlet of Changbin Dazhen, which is also the Shuimutin river watershed. You can see camphor trees everywhere. There are various types of boulders in the creek, as well as fish ladders for fish schools You can also appreciate a variety of amphibious ecology along the creek. The towering peaks form a charming valley with beautiful scenery. At the end of the river are two towering mountains. Paddling along the Shuimutin creek, you can admire all the natural landscape.
Besides the SUP(Stand up paddleboarding) activity, the tour will also take you to numerous scenic places along the coastline that was less known by people, travel with us, to discover the prestige forests, walk the sandy beaches, chasing a wonderful times between the waves.
|Market Price||2,999 NTD|
|Sale Price||2,499 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
2. Lunch and Afternoon Tea
3.English translator (Need reservation)
Additional fee required for transportation outside of Hualien City
07:00 ~07:30 am
About 9 hours, subject to situational conditions.
- Transfer service within Hualien City
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
|Duration||Schedule Note: for reference, actual itinerary may vary.|
|Appr. 30 min||Pick up transfer|
|Appr. 30 min||Baqi rest stop at coastal highway scenic lookout|
|Appr. 30 min||Xinshe rice terrace (or Cape Banshao)|
|Appr. 30 min||Shimen March Cave|
|Appr. 40 min||Shitiping Scenic Recreation|
|Appr. 20 min||Jing Pu Tropic of Cancer landmark|
|Appr. 30 min||Pakelang Boat House|
|Appr. 60 min||Baxiandong Archaeological Site|
|Appr. 120 min||Enjoy paddling SUP at Shuimutin|
|Appr. 30 min||Amis Tribe Holy Sea Festival Pavilion|
|Appr. 120 min||Return transfer to Hualien City|
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
minimum 2 people.
- Activity may be altered due to participants/ equipment situations and weather conditions, to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not venture off to difficult terrains without guidance to prevent any accidents.
- If there is a bad weather during the expedition, please follow the instructions of the coach and leader.
- Always stay together as a team and assist others, do not venture off on your own.
- For unforeseen factors such as typhoons, earthquakes or downpours, Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour.
- Changes due to unforeseen factors will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing/ Swimsuits. Contact lenses if required.
- Take medication 30 minutes before departure if you have history of motion sickness.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance / 200,000 NTD medical insurance
- Tour guide
- Assistance for photographs
- For English service, please reserve 3 days in advance for arrangement, no additional fees required (you may tip the international volunteers for language services)
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Possible Cancellation Factors:
Tour itinerary may be altered or cancelled, subject to the weather conditions.
|To the date of Event||Refund|
|Cancel 8 days prior||Full Refund|
|Cancel 3 – 7 days prior||Incurring 20% administration fee|
|Cancel 2 days prior||Incurring 50% administration fee|
|Cancel 1 day prior or on the day||No Refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company||Full Refund|
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, Uniquefun will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.