Looking for a guided kayaking tour that brings you to the gorgeous Hualien river? Let’s paddle down the hidden gem, discover the spectacular nature of Taiwan with your beloved ones.
While most people choose sea canoeing, river kayaking is another option you should not miss when you visit Hualien. Compared with sea kayaking, river kayak touring is the perfect choice for leisurely paddling without motion sickness. The water is not deep, even if you don’t know how to swim, you will definitely enjoy it. You can control your canoe at a cosy pace when you paddling, being carried along by the current. Sprays will splash on the crystal clear water when you paddle, and the scenery is impressive while passing by some rapid currents; at the same time, the magnificent landscape will keep evolving on your way of kayaking in the sometimes gentle and sometimes rapid currents.
That’s why river kayaking will become both the most unforgettable and relaxed experience for you in Hualien and deserved you to come and join us!
|Market Price||2,299 NTD|
|Sales Price||1,799 NTD|
|Value Added Services||1. Free transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
2. Foreign language tour (Prior reservations required)
|Additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly|
|Approx. 40 min||Assemble|
|Approx. 40 min||Reach to the start point|
|Approx. 30 min||Gear up, Coaching|
|Approx. 90 min||Kayaking on the beautiful Hualien river|
|Approx. 50 min||Back to Hualien city or Hualien train station|
Approx. 4 hours. subjected to actual conditions
Meeting Time :
7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above who is capable to paddle.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old.
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
Departure with minimum 4 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear light clothings.
You are encouraged to wear contact lenses if you are short sighted.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Uniquefun HQ)
- Gears and equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please make arrangements with us at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unlisted transportation costs
- Personal expenses
- Wet suit(NT.200/person)
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
|Days Prior to Event||Refund Terms|
|8 days prior||Full refund|
|3-7 days prior||20% administrative fee|
|2 days prior||50% administrative fee|
|1 day prior or actual day||No refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company||Full refund|
Change of Booking Terms：
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.