The magical forest hike, Yuemei Mountain, also known as Mizhan Mountain, is located in Shoufeng Township, Hualien County, with an elevation of 614 meters. The trail belongs to the middle ridge of the Yuemei Mountain ridge in the coastal mountain range and is the only national trail in the coastal mountain range. It’s comparably a simple and casual hike. Most of the first two-thirds are on broad green industrial roads, and both sides are mostly tall grass and trees. The walkway is spacious and smooth, and the road conditions are very good, which is very suitable for parent-child travel.
The southern part of Yuemeishan Trail is easy to travel, and the northern part of the forest is primitive and rich in ecological resources. The forest is a low-altitude broad-leaved forest belt with rich biodiversity. The large-crested cormorant, five-colored bird, black silk line, Taiwan wild boar, Mohs tree frog, Ai-type tree frog, and various butterflies are all indigenous people here. Yuemei Mountain is often surrounded by clouds and fog in the afternoon, the forest is refreshing and quiet, and has a wide field of vision. You can overlook East Yuemei Mountain in the east, Hualien Creek and Huadong Rift Valley in the west mountain.
|Market Price||2,399 NTD|
|Sale Price||1,799 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
|Note: Additional fee may occur for transportation outside of Hualien City|
|Approx. 30 min||Assemble|
|Approx. 40 min||Magical forest entrance|
|Approx. 180 min||Magical forest trail + lemon field + snacks|
|Approx. 30 min||Seafront park and container store Starbucks|
|Approx. 30min||Back to Hualien city or Hualien train station|
Approx. 5~6 hours ，subjected to actual conditions
Meeting Time :
7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
Departure with minimum 4 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear sensible hiking clothings and footwear.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Uniquefun HQ)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please make arrangements with us at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
|Days Prior to Event||Refund Terms|
|8 days prior||Full refund|
|3-7 days prior||20% administrative fee|
|2 days prior||50% administrative fee|
|1 day prior or actual day||No refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company||Full refund|
Change of Booking Terms：
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.