Let us bring you to one of the most mysterious hike in Taroko national park – Xilaan trail. The entrance is at the Central Cross-lsland Highway, not far from 185km; however, it is easy to overlook. It is not only an ancient arcana, but a traffic main artery for past indigenous peoples.
The tribe was located on the hilltop platform, opposite from the Eternal Spring Changchun Shrine; however, because the village has been relocated for 30 years, the trails are inaccessible, and the trails of the mountain trails have been destroyed and not reconstucted by years. Therefore, you may appreciate the vicissitudes of changing things.
You will be climbing along a steep hike, and passing by a mysterious cave which blew a cool breeze all year round and finally, meet the quodis arcana vent. Also, since the ecological landscape here is quite rich, you will certainly greeted by the sweet bird and insect songs.
Enjoy the mountain breeze and cool off outside the natural vent, here you will unwind yourself from the bustling city.
|Market Price||2,099 NTD|
|Sale Price||1,599 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
|Note: Additional fee may occur for transportation outside of Hualien City|
|Approx. 40 min||Assemble|
|Approx. 40 min||Xilaan trail entrance|
|Approx. 180~240 min||Hiking in Xilaan trail|
|Approx. 60 min||Xilaan Christian Assembly|
|Approx. 60 min||Back to Hualien city or Hualien train station|
Tour Duration :
Approx. 6~7 hours ，subjected to actual conditions
Meeting Time :
7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
- Suitable for age 10 years old and above
- Parental company required for children between 10 to 16 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
Departure with minimum 4 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Sensible hiking clothes and hiking shoes.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Uniquefun HQ)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please make arrangements with us at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
|Days Prior to Event||Refund Terms|
|8 days prior||Full refund|
|3-7 days prior||20% administrative fee|
|2 days prior||50% administrative fee|
|1 day prior or actual day||No refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company||Full refund|
Change of Booking Terms：
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.