Unique Adventure @ Coastal Mountain Ridge Ride
Looking for a one-of-a-kind vacation experience for you or your family? Motorbiking in Yanliao will give you a snapshot of all of Hualien. If you can ride a bicycle, you can safely ride one of our motorbikes.
The trip begins with a stunning, panoramic view of the Pacific ocean. Next, turn the throttle and journey into the jungle, up a winding mountain ridge trail for a view of Taiwan’s unique flora and fauna. And finally rest at the top on a small farm, refuel with complimentary snacks and water, and snap pictures of Hualien’s famous mountains from this unique vantage point. Bring your cameras as we’ll be stopping to take pictures all along this magnificent tour of the beautiful Yanliao!
|Market Price||1,999 NTD|
|Sale Price||1,499 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
Additional fee required for transportation outside of Hualien City
Meeting Time: 08:00am
Tour Duration: About 5 hours, subject to situational conditions.
- Transfer service within Hualien City
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
|Duration||Schedule Note: for reference, actual itinerary may vary.|
|Appr. 60 min||Pick up transfer|
|Appr. 30 min||Departing to the Hilltop|
|Appr. 60 min||Riding the Mountain Ridge Trail|
|Appr. 90 min||Snack @ Farm|
|Appr. 60 min||Return transfer to Hualien City|
IV. DETAILED INFORMATION
- Suitable only for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg.
Maximum 8 participants per group.
- Activity may be altered due to participants/ equipment situations and weather conditions, to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not venture off to difficult terrains without guidance to prevent any accidents.
- If there is a bad weather during the expedition, please follow the instructions of the coach and leader.
- Always stay together as a team and assist others, do not venture off on your own.
- For unforeseen factors such as typhoons, earthquakes or downpours, Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour.
- Changes due to unforeseen factors will be notified via phone calls.
Motorbiking : Long sleeves shirt and long pants.
- Bring along light raincoat/ poncho.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, sunglass, hat, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance / 200,000 NTD medical insurance
- Activity instructor’s fee
- Tour guide
- Assistance for videos and photographs
- For English service, please call 3 days in advance for arrangement, no additional fees required (you may tip the international volunteers for language services)
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Possible Cancellation Factors:
Tour itinerary may be altered or cancelled, subject to the weather conditions.
|To the date of Event||Refund|
|Cancel 8 days prior||Full Refund|
|Cancel 3 – 7 days prior||Incurring 20% administration fee|
|Cancel 2 days prior||Incurring 50% administration fee|
|Cancel 1 day prior or on the day||No Refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company||Full Refund|
VI. CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, Uniquefun will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.