When it comes to visiting Guangfu county in Hualien, usually you will only go for the ice-cream at the most popular “Guangfu tourism Sugar Mill”, however, do you know you can also do motocross trip here after a scoop of ice-cream?
Start from Jilitan, which was originally a wood storage pond left over during the Japanese occupation, the Guangfu motorbiking route winds 21 kilometers up one of Hualien’s famous beautiful forest trail. Riding up through the cool mountain air, passing small waterfalls and towering areca nut palm trees to a altitude of 1,200 meters above sea level, from which distant mountains and lush valleys are just waiting to be instagrammed. This motocross route is for the adventurer, outdoor-enthusiastic, nature-lover, photographer, or just the person who us looking for some escapade.
|Market Price||2,999 NTD|
|Sale Price||2,399 NTD|
|Sale Price with extra services||Extra services:
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
Additional fee required for transportation outside of Hualien City
About 8-10 hours, subject to situational conditions.
- Transfer service within Hualien City
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
|Duration||Schedule Note: for reference, actual itinerary may vary.|
|Appr. 40 min||Pick up|
|Appr. 60 min||Transfer to Guangfu Jilitan Lake|
|Appr. 30 min||Sightseeing at GeelyTan|
|Appr. 30 min||Riding instruction|
|Appr. 90 min||Riding the forest trail|
|Appr. 90 min||Picnic at picturesque spot|
|Appr. 60 min||Riding back to trailhead|
|Appr. 60 min||Return transfer to Hualien City|
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg. Height should exceed 150cm.
minimum 2 people.
- Activity may be altered due to participants/ equipment situations and weather conditions, to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not venture off to difficult terrains without guidance to prevent any accidents.
- If there is a bad weather during the expedition, please follow the instructions of the coach and leader.
- Always stay together as a team and assist others, do not venture off on your own.
- For unforeseen factors such as typhoons, earthquakes or downpours, Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour.
- Changes due to unforeseen factors will be notified via phone calls.
Motorbiking : Long sleeves shirt and long pants.
- Bring along light raincoat/ poncho.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, sunglass, hat, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance / 200,000 NTD medical insurance
- Activity instructor’s fee
- Assistance for videos and photographs
- For English service, please call 3 days in advance for arrangement, no additional fees required (you may tip the international volunteers for language services)
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Possible Cancellation Factors:
Tour itinerary may be altered or cancelled, subject to the weather conditions.
|To the date of Event||Refund|
|Cancel 8 days prior||Full Refund|
|Cancel 3 – 7 days prior||Incurring 20% administration fee|
|Cancel 2 days prior||Incurring 50% administration fee|
|Cancel 1 day prior or on the day||No Refund|
|Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company||Full Refund|
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, Uniquefun will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.