You are thrill-seekeer? You are longing for an adventure worth of adrenaline? Riding motorbikes are a cup of cake for you? Then Ruisui forest motocross is your first choice!
Cross the Hongye river, we are going to the deepest mountain of Ruisui forest. Once a logging road for Taiwanese cypress, the trail web has transformed into a guardian angel, for us to appreciate the greenshower (phytoncidere) of a preserved forest. It takes approximately 1.5 hours one way to the mountain top, riding through towering cypress forests with blue skies and fluffy white clouds, the glorious nature habitat within the mountainous flora awaits your grandeur visit.
Follow us on the incredible journey and enjoy the picturesque Ruisui Mountains.
|Sale Price with extra services
1.Free transportation within Hualien City
3.English translator (Need reservation)
Additional fee required for transportation outside of Hualien City
About 8-10 hours, subject to situational conditions.
- Transfer service within Hualien City
- Assembly at Uniquefun HQ (No transfer service beyond Hualien City)
||Schedule Note: for reference, actual itinerary may vary.
|Appr. 50 min
||Pick up transfer
|Appr. 50 min
||Transport from Hualien to Ruisui
|Appr. 40 min
||1. Coaching 2. Test ride
|Appr. 90 min
||Riding through Ruisui Mountain Trails
|Appr. 90 min
|Appr. 60 min
||Riding back to trailhead
|Appr. 60 min
||Return transfer to Hualien City
- Had motocross experience.
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg. Height should exceed 150cm.
Minimum 2 people.
- Ruisui mountain motocross route is for customer who has previous motorbiking experience, for those who had no motor skill, please join other motocross route.
- Activity may be altered due to participants/ equipment situations and weather conditions, to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not venture off to difficult terrains without guidance to prevent any accidents.
- If there is a bad weather during the expedition, please follow the instructions of the coach and leader.
- Always stay together as a team and assist others, do not venture off on your own.
- For unforeseen factors such as typhoons, earthquakes or downpours, Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour.
- Changes due to unforeseen factors will be notified via phone calls.
Long sleeves shirt and long pants.
- Bring along light raincoat/ poncho.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, sunglass, hat, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance / 200,000 NTD medical insurance
- Assistance for photographs
- For English service, please call 3 days in advance for arrangement, no additional fees required (you may tip the international volunteers for language services)
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Possible Cancellation Factors:
Tour itinerary may be altered or cancelled, subject to the weather conditions.
|To the date of Event
|Cancel 8 days prior
|Cancel 3 – 7 days prior
||Incurring 20% administration fee
|Cancel 2 days prior
||Incurring 50% administration fee
|Cancel 1 day prior or on the day
|Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Your booking can be changed 4 – 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, Uniquefun will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.